Monday, October 8, 2007

" About Real Estate 'Goo-Roo's' "

About “Real Estate GooRoo's” If you have any interest in real estate investments, you're probably no stranger to all of the real estate gurus out there blazing their latest path to guaranteed wealth.
Heck, if you have a T.V. you've probably seen one of their late night pitches. They're all over the airwaves and the real estate seminar circuit.
And it always sounds so easy. You just do the deal and pocket the cash, right?
The thing is, they're not telling you the whole story. Worse than that, often times the story they are telling you is just plain false.
Sure it sounds good from the stage. Until you get out there in the real world and actually try it. You put what you've learned into action. And that's when you find out...
The Real Estate “Guru” Was Flat Out WRONG!
I Should Know.
I've been caught with my pants down. It's not that I was unprepared. I did my homework... I attended the seminars... I read the books... I got private help...
I followed the expert advice of the real estate gurus only to find out that they were wrong. I lost the deal. A huge opportunity... gone.
The “guru” got his money. I got an expensive education.
A Proven Way to Profit from Seized Real Estate(Pre-foreclosures and Foreclosures are just the Start!)
So here's the deal:
Investing in foreclosures, especially tax-foreclosures is probably the best opportunity in real estate today. That might surprise you, since it's NOT all over the news.
It's not rocket science. But you do need to know what you're doing. Or, you can go to jail. Seriously, there are things being taught right now by so-called real estate guru's, coaches and mentors that can land you in jail, so don't say I didn't warn you.
I want to show you a proven way that you can profit from the proven strategies that I use each and every day in my real estate business. We're going to show you a few of the same practical techniques we use to find properties, make offers, and sell them (for a profit) in record time.
And we're going to show you how to do it...
* With little or no money of your own.
* With little or no real estate experience.
* Even with lousy credit.
* Using equity, equity partners, or even your credit card(good debt), etc...
If you're a bit skeptical... good. It shows you're thinking.
Let me get this right out in the open... I am not a real estate “guru.”
I am not full of rags to riches stories about people getting wealthy working 20 minutes a week—investing in real estate while sitting on the beach.
And we're not going to insult your intelligence and tell you that getting rich by investing in real estate (especially in tax-foreclosures) is going to happen overnight. Even though it does sometimes happen.
What we're going to tell you is that there is still a whole lot of money to be made in real estate. There are huge opportunities for you to get started with tax-foreclosures...with no money of your own... no credit... and absolutely no real estate experience.
And that's why I am writing to you today...
To show you exactly how investing in foreclosures, especially pre-foreclosures (before the bank actually auctions the property that's in default), or tax-foreclosures after the fact (the fact is not everyone can be saved from themselves) can net you profits of 50%... 75% and even upwards of even 5,000%... with nothing more than the stroke of your pen.
If that sounds too good to be true, then what you're about to discover might surprise you...
All you have to do find out "The Rest of the Story", is go here to find out...
http://www.learningtaxliens.com/ 
We even have a few FREE e-books to show you how to get started Today !!